SNOW IN TROMSO
- A NORDIC TRAVEL AND LIFESTYLE BLOG
As much as I love the Nordics though, I'm not a fan of romanticising the region and thus, am keeping it real on Snow in Tromso. What you can expect from this space is therefore no BS travel advice, honest expat anectodes, funny observations about the Scandis, and simple Nordic recipes - usually once or twice a week on the blog and every other week on Youtube!
If you're a new reader, head over to this page to read all about how I ended up living in Norway, and browse my blog for more information and stories from the Nordics.
You can also follow along on social media to get a better glimpse of life up North and come travelling around the Nordics with me:
What others say about Snow in Tromso:
Fun Facts about me
- My boyfriend Simon is half-Norwegian and half-Swedish and comes from a reindeer herding Sami family. We switch between speaking Norwegian, English and German every day
- I hold a BA in English Literature, Culture and Media, as well as Northern Studies and Social Science.
I also graduated UiT - The Arctic University of Norway with an MPhil in Indigenous Studies in 2016
- I wrote my MPhil thesis on Inuit culture in museums and art institutions
- I overcame my fear of flying on a tiny plane crossing the North Atlantic between Iceland and Greenland and was totally afraid of dying on the ice cap before going on that trip...
- My favourite Nordic country is Greenland and my favourite Nordic city is Copenhagen
- My favourite season in the Arctic is late winter/early spring when the sun is back for good
- I work with digital marketing and have a passion for writing, photography and videography - and can also be hired to help you!